The Four Hour Body Couple – Couples Challenge Begins

We have really been enjoying hearing from so many people that are working on their Four Hour Body goals, whether it’s just getting started with the slow carb diet for fat loss, or getting into Occam’s Protocol workouts for muscle gain. We’ve had quite a few questions about slow carb foods, and also the PAGG stack and what it’s like to take that.

And from this I have learned one thing. I am on a mission:

To help as many people achieve their goals and have a fantastic life as possible. I’m not thinking a few thousand here.. I really think that there are hundreds of thousands of people in North America along who could have amazing lives by living the Four Hour Body lifestyle. I know this, because there are already so many people who have got great results and are sharing them with people.

I decided, I need to find a way to give back to everyone, and to really share more with the Four Hour Body Community. By sharing more, with more people, then even more people can start seeing great changes in their lives.

So, we are very excited to announce our Couples Challenge!

videostill 200x112 The Four Hour Body Couple   Couples Challenge Begins

(Watch the video on Facebook here)

After a lot of planning, we’re ready to accept applications from couples who want to achieve their goals. The best bit is that we have free PAGG to offer for 2 months (each), and 8 one-on-one coaching and support sessions from our new Couples Coaching service. Our couples will be getting our Ultra Package, absolutely free.

Basically, our couples will be set up for success from when they start, and they’ll get all the help they need along the way.

In the meantime, we’ll be checking in with them and finding out how they’re doing, and sharing those results here and at the Couples Challenge page on Facebook.

Please send this on to any friends, colleagues and family you might think will be interested by using the icons below this article.

We can only take 5 couples though, so for anyone thinking this sounds like it could be really amazing, we really encourage you to visit the Facebook page and signup by clicking here.

PS – If you’re not on Facebook, you can still signup here.

Please let me know your thoughts, and remember, we’re keen to hear about your Four Hour Body experience!

1. Announcing 4HBC Coaching We're very excited to be able to announce our new 4HBC Coaching! If you've been unsure about the right approach to take, or if you find life too busy to find the time...
  2. What's the Point of the Four Hour Body? The Four Hour Body is a book about finding the methods to achieve what you want, in the simplest way, the shortest time and most effective method possible. But what's the point of...
  3. Starting The Four Hour Body regime Gibsons, BC As the New Year tolls around the world, and I send off messages to friends in other timezones, I have this building feeling about 2011 and just how bursting with potential...

10 Responses to The Four Hour Body Couple – Couples Challenge Begins

• Jeremy says:

Very cool idea and challenge! Good luck with it – I’ll do what I can to help spread the word.

Thanks Jeremy! We’re on a bit of a mission to help thousands and thousands of people have great lives by using the Four Hour Body lifestyle to get the results they want!

• Stephen says:

This looks really great you guys, love what you have been doing with your web site and excited to watch your couples challenge. Keep up all the great work!

Hey Stephen, Thanks so much for your comment! I hope the Couples Challenge is something a lot of people really get a lot from.

• Bill says:

How is the challenge going? Is there going to be updates posted on all the couples? I can see people really getting into this … My wife and I are following the 4 hour body right now and it’s working great!

Hi Bill,

We’re just selecting our couples this week – there will definitely be updates posted regularly! Couples will start soon, and we’ll be working with them for 8 weeks as they work toward their goals.=

• Mike Lorincz says:

Can you use barley or quinoa on the 4 hour diet

• Mike. Lorincz says:

I have seen chick pea flour used in a black bean brownie. Does this stay
    In the range of the 4 hour body requirements?

Hi Mike thanks for your question.
      It’s close. But remember anything milled into flour has already made it easier to digest – and perhaps faster too, meaning the impact of the slow digestion could be limited. Chick peas are also not a recommendation on slow carb as it is, so chick pea flour is 2 steps away. But still closer than any other kind of flour! It’d be worth trying if you need to make foods like this.