Slow Carb Hamburgers
A quick yummy dinner I just made and wanted to share!
- Extra Lean Hamburger Patty (cut up)
- diced pickle
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1/4 can – 1/2 can white beans
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tomato
- a little Italian seasoning
Put it all in the fry pan and burn off all the water. SO GOOD!!
You might be interested in reading these too:
- New Slow Carb Recipe: White Bean Fish Cakes Hello all! I thought you might be as excited as me to hear of a new recipe for the Slow Carbers out there! I've put together Slow Carb - White Bean Fish Cakes,...
- Slow Carb Chocolate Brownie Recipe I've combined a zucchini chocolate cake recipe and a chick pea chocolate recipe... and some other things I found along the way. ;) Its turning out pretty nicely!...
- 5 Delicious Four Hour Body Breakfast Ideas and Recipes Eating the same things over and over again can get boring sometimes, which is why we came up with some variations for breakfast, that are easy to make and taste delicious! We have...