Watch our Couples Challenge Update – Week 2
We started our Couples Challenge last week, and so far we’ve had great feedback. In case you’re new to it: We have 5 couples who are living the four hour body lifestyle with slow carb, PAGG Supplements and we’re coaching our couples every week, to help them with any challenges that arise and work with them to achieve their goals. Our couples have set their sights and you can learn more about them, by checking out the Facebook video page here.
This week, our couples answered questions about their favorite slow carb meals, what it’s like to be on the diet and have other people ask questions about it, and there are some great recipe ideas too, plus a special secret ingredient that has made us rethink chili!
Our couples are getting some really good results – fat loss, energy lift and already we have worked with one person to set out a new goal, as he has reached his desired fat loss (he had a couple of weeks head-start).
This week we looked at things our couples could fine tune, and we found that water is a real challenge. With a busy lifestyle and no convenient way of reminding ourselves, it can be tough to get enough water, and it’s easy to go a few hours without having a drink. Water is a key to fat loss, however, so we made some suggestions that we hope makes it easier to drink more.
If you’re having a challenge with water, try some of these reminders:
- Setting a countdown alarm on a cell phone,
- Setting Google Calendar reminders with a text message alert
- Carrying around a 1L/32oz water bottle everywhere, and making sure it was empty by lunchtime, and again by dinner time.
We also heard about some challenges with breakfast, so we came up with some ideas for that. We had a great suggestion from one of our couples – that salmon is a great option for early morning protein. Salmon is very protein-dense, which means you don’t need a lot of it to get lots of high quality, lean protein in.
For people who would like an egg free breakfast, this is a great option! We also believe including lentils or beans in every breakfast is important, to get your metabolism going, and to have energy in the morning. Red split lentils, which don’t need soaking, cook in boiling water in approximately 10 minutes and are really tasty!
Have a look through this week’s videos, watch our couples, and leave your comments!
Remember to pass this along to friends and family by using the buttons below this article.
And if you’re thinking you’d like to see this each week, get email updates from us – Here’s 7 Good Reasons to Subscribe.
You might be interested in reading these too:
- Watch the Four Hour Body Couple – Couples Challenge Videos – Week 1 We have met with each of our couples to discuss their goals, and why they would like to achieve them, along with just how they are finding the slow carb diet and the...
- The Four Hour Body Couple – Couples Challenge Begins I am on a mission: To help as many people as possible have amazing lives by using the Four Hour Body lifestyle. I decided I needed to find a way to give back...
- Slow carb warning – stalled fat loss We work with many people each week who have challenges with stalled fat loss, and many of them have a common problem with the slow carb diet that is the cause of their...