5 Slow Carb Cooking Videos to watch!
Although I’m a big believer in the beans + lean protein + green vegetable equation, I, like you probably, can get bored with the same meals day in, day out, for weeks on end. So, here is the perfect boredom cure, the end to all those familiar visions at the dinner table.
Rather than take you through a typical kitchen adventure at our place, we turned to our Couples Challenge participants, and asked them to show us what some of their favorite meals look like, and how to make them!
I was blown away with some of the creativity shown in these videos, and I want to give a lot of credit to all our couples for putting together such great videos. Checkout the videos below to get a kitchen view of how to create the following dishes:
- Red Wine Hamburgers
- Chicken Fajita Bowl
- Grilled Chicken
- Koorma Lentils
- Thai Basil Chicken
- Vindaloo Lentils
- Chicken and Vegetable Wakame Roll
- Grilled beef and chicken strips
- Beans that make you want to french kiss Tim Ferriss
Heather and Steve:
Brent and Lauren:
Jesse and Melinie:
Kat and Steven:
Kirsten and Larry:
What did you think?? Do you have any variations or ideas that came from these great slow carb recipe videos? I found it so great having a how-to video of slow carb cooking.. I find reading text recipes sometimes pretty challenging.
Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions! Leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you soon!
You might be interested in reading these too:
- Watch the Four Hour Body Couple – Couples Challenge Videos – Week 1 We have met with each of our couples to discuss their goals, and why they would like to achieve them, along with just how they are finding the slow carb diet and the...
- Watch the videos – Couples Challenge Update Week 3 Our couples are making great progress, and this week they share some amazing health benefits they've found from being on the slow carb diet. If you have fibromyalgia or plantar fasciitis - don't...
- Watch our Couples Challenge Update – Week 2 This week, our couples answered questions about their favorite slow carb meals, what it's like to be on the diet and have other people ask questions about it, and there are some great...