Tim Ferriss announces slow carb weight loss million pound march – $1M fat loss contest
If you’re thinking of losing some (more) weight with the slow carb diet, here’s a great incentive – Tim Ferriss wants you to, and he’s set up a contest with a phenomenal prize pool. To really kick things off, you can get some extra help, that a lot of people won’t have (see further down), plus find out how to get personal support from me.
Tim wants everyone to collectively loose 1,000,000 pounds, in the next 28 days.
To provide some extra motivation, he wants to offer a $1M pot as a prize.
He’s partnered with Lift and DietBet to create this challenge, and it’s pretty straightforward.
If you’re using Lift, you want to search for ’4HB’, by hitting the + button, and signup for the 4HB habits you want to follow. It’s pretty easy, and gets you started right.
On Android, you can use the 4HB App and follow the same lifestyle principles.
The optional prize
Optional, but encouraged, then signup with DietBet, and drop $50 in the pot. Tim’s looking to get 20,000 in, and that will result in a $1,000,000 prize pool (!).
85% gets divided between winners, 5% goes to DietBet and 10% goes to Tim as the founder of the contest, but he’s donating it
How to win this thing
The next step is to get educated, and for this I suggest a few options:
- Read the 4 Hour Body (though it is 500+ pages)
- Check out our posts in the Fat Loss guide
- Read some posts on the 4HB Talk Forum
- Take a fat loss accelerator – PAGG is the best selection if you want to keep healthy
- Get iced! Use ice packs over your neck/shoulders in the evening, take a cold shower, or even get into an ice bath once a week
- Check out the extra help below for a massive leg-up
- Go at this with awesome nutrition, and some exericse – I suggest 4 slow carb meals per day, enjoy your cheat afternoon with low fat, high carb foods, and include 2 weights sessions per week, and 1-2 interval training sessions per week. For extra progress, consider a fast the day after cheat day, from when you wake up, until dinner (drink lots of water!).
Some extra help for you
If you don’t have lots of time – and who does – I have a solution for you.
Get guided through getting started, getting results, and making the most of this challenge – use step by step instruction, get all the knowledge you need and you only need 1 hour a week to watch a video. Forget about reading page after page after page.
And of course, you can watch the videos on your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
FOR THESE 4 WEEKS ONLY – Complete Bodyfat Control is being offered at 50% off the regular price.
You can go straight to check it out and get started right now by clicking here – Save 50% on Complete Bodyfat Control.
Of course, the sooner you get started, the longer you have in this challenge. And for the first week on Complete Bodyfat Control, you get one-on-one email support from me, myself. How useful do you think that could be?
An extra tip you won’t see elsewhere
If you have a friend, buddy, co-worker, family member, son, daughter, brother, uncle, garbageman, pool guy, contractor, or anyone else really that you can pair up with and hit this challenge for the next four weeks, I expect your results will be better than if you go at this by yourself.
You might be interested in reading these too:
- Slow Carb Fat Loss – Secret Weapon Number 1 In the battlefield of fat loss, there are some common elements to any campaign. But, of course, that doesn't mean that all the weapons at your disposal are obvious. There are some that...
- Slow Carb Fat Loss – Secret Weapon Number 2 This secret weapon isn't exactly a food, but it's definitely not a supplement. It's dosage is more like something you'd see on a medicine bottle, but it's totally natural. Recently it's been hyped...
- The Golden Rule of Slow Carb Fat Loss: The Right Amount of Exercise "Find 30 minutes a day", "raising our heart rate is healthy", "try to get 45 minutes in the fat burning zone", "make it a daily habit". Sound familiar? It should, as generally speaking,...