Is your belly worth $1Million?
Is your belly worth $1,000,000? Are your thighs likely to net you a huge payday someday soon? Think not? Think again… Tim Ferriss is hoping to give away a $1M pot in his latest event. Get the details here and see how you can be in the prizemoney.
Whether you’ve been thinking about losing some weight, or you’re on track already, this is going to appeal to you.
The latest announcement from Tim Ferriss is that for the next 4 weeks, he’s staging a massive event with thousands of people losing fat together. He wants to lose 1,000,000 lbs collectively, and he wants everyone to tip in their bet, and through in a little bit of extra commitment into the mix.
Whether or not you win the pot is up to you – how good your transformation is in the 4 weeks that follow.
Before you read all the details, I have a few suggestions to really make the most of this challenge:
- Make sure you know slow carb inside out
- Use weights workouts to improve muscle, and increase fat burning
- Use interval training to drop more fat and keep your metabolism revved all week long
- Use your cheat afternoon to reload carbs, but keep fat to a minimum on these days
- Throw in a fast from when you go to bed on cheat day, through to the following dinner (drink lots of water and green tea this day)
- Take a fat loss accelerator – PAGG is my recommendation
- Get cold! Include some ice therapy (ice bath 2x week or cold pack every night over shoulders/neck), or cold showers (daily)
- Include some creatine in your routine
You might be interested in reading these too:
- Tim Ferriss announces slow carb weight loss million pound march – $1M fat loss contest If you're thinking of losing some (more) weight with the slow carb diet, here's a great incentive - Tim Ferriss wants you to, and he's set up a contest with a phenomenal prize...
- What happens when you do slow carb for 12 months? Are you thinking about slow carb, and wondering where it leads? Get a preview into the future, and see where you might be if you follow it for 12 months. The results might...
- What’s the easiest way to follow slow carb? [VIDEO] How close is your lifestyle to the slow carb principles that result in fast fat loss, and easy results for a lot of people? Does your routine support losing fat, even while you...