4 Hour Body Diet Shopping List
The 4 hour body diet is a great way to lose weight, feel great and get some really impressive results. Here’s the best shopping list you’ll find online.
This 4 hour body diet shopping list includes both foundation items and weekly items – the stuff you buy the first time you shop, and what you buy most weeks.
The simple shopping list:
Foundation items (buy the first time you go):
- Good quality olive oil
- Mexican spice mix
- Sea salt (or Himalayan pink salt)
- Coconut oil or ghee
- Lemons – for water and dressing
- Chicken breasts
- Canned tuna in water
- Eggs – get 2 or 3 dozen – free range, avoid anything with added Omega or Vitamins.
- Lean ground beef (grass fed preferably)
- Steak if desired (grass fed)
- Frozen spinach
- Frozen green beans
- Fresh spinach
- Brocolli crowns
- Red Cabbage
- Red pepper
- Canned beans – Red Kidney Beans, Black Beans, White beans
- Red split lentils – dry
- (Grass fed) Natural butter
- Almond butter (every 2 weeks) – natural, salted peanut butter if budget does not allow for almond butter
You might be interested in reading these too:
- Slow Carb 4 Hour Body Food Shopping List With the changes involved in the Four Hour Body regime, we found our first shopping a little confusing, to say the least. All the usual pathways in the grocery store weren’t usable, as...
- Four Hour Body Gift List for the Holidays – ideas for Slow Carb Dieters and others Before the panic sets in, and the shops are full to overflowing, have a browse through this gift list, that includes some great ideas for someone who's read the Four Hour Body, or...
- 5 Delicious Four Hour Body Breakfast Ideas and Recipes Eating the same things over and over again can get boring sometimes, which is why we came up with some variations for breakfast, that are easy to make and taste delicious! We have...